Just like you have a travel checklist ready, here is a brief catalogue to help you have a smooth drive. A treat to your ‘ready-with-the-details’ self, run through the minutest details of the rally.
Make sure you don’t miss a single event of this inspiring journey. We have the roadmap ready for every crucial date and place of the rally!
Pin this mind map while you pack your bags!
after being selected
If you make the cut for the Top 480 teams, an Email and an SMS from Times Women’s Drive will intimate every qualifying participant, directing them to do the following:
- Make the registration payment for the team
- Download the required documents
- Duly fill the forms and get them ready for the Form Submission phase
After making the payment, you will be given the link to download your required documents, however, please make note of the same:
- Valid Driving License (Driver & Navigator)
- Authority letter from owner of the vehicle if the First Driver/Second Driver is not the owner of the vehicle used in the Drive and/or event
- 2 Passport size photographs of each registered participant + 2 Passport size photographs each of both drivers for FSMCI License
- Vehicle Insurance Policy
- Vehicle Registration/Tax Book/Smartcard
- Valid PUC certificate of the vehicle used for the drive
- FMSCI competition License form with photographs of drivers (All crew members expecting to drive will also be required to obtain a license & the fees are to be incurred by the team)
- Indemnity Declaration Letter
These documents need to be submitted in person on the designated Form Submission Days after you are selected at the specified location.
It is brought to the notice of the participants that the normal vehicle insurance policy does not support the rallies. To take part in TWD 2018 it is mandatory to take separate rally insurance (endorsement on normal vehicle insurance policy). As per existing IRDA rules, the same branch office of the insurance company who has issued normal vehicle insurance can issue the rally cover at nominal costs which may vary based on the IDV of the vehicle and the insurance company.
The letter for the reason for refusal should be demanded from such branches/company which can expedite the resolution of such issues.
Participants are required to carry all the above documents in original throughout the drive and/or Event.
By the very act of signing the entry form, the participants submit and bind themselves to resort only to the National Competition Rules (NCR) of FMSCI and the International Sporting Code of the FIA, the Supplementary Regulations of the Event and all the other terms and conditions as specified in indemnity letter.
The Organizers after all valid entries are accepted will determine the Starting Order. Each vehicle will be flagged off at 1-minute intervals.